RoboRealm is a program for use in PC vision, image examination, and robotic vision systems. Using a simple point and click user interface RoboRealm makes vision programming easy. With a cheap USB webcam and the computer you already own you can now add machine vision to your robotic activities.
Image or video processing can be technically hard. Home robots are constantly moving towards computer based systems (netbook, laptop, embedded, etc.) that have the power to support complicated image processing options. RoboRealm offers the software required to get such a system up and running.
For example, you can use RoboRealm to record colored objects, move with obstacle avoidance, discover fiducials that let your robot know where it is, and many more!
- Easy to Use user interface Interface
- Realtime Parameter Changes
- Hundreds of Image Processing Modules
- Cheap Vision Application
- Completely Supported Server API
- Numerous Image Sources (webcam, IEEE 1394 firewire, web images, movie files, etc.)
- Numerous Output Interfaces (Web, File, Email, FTP, etc)
- Plugin Framework for Custom Modules
- Active Online Community with help from the experts
- Easy point and click interface.
- Inexpensive Vision Application.
- Trial period.
|Developer||RoboRealm | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||75|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
|Category||Design & Photo|