Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express developed for fixing damaged *.DBX files. Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express helps to fix Outlook Express storage and repairs many errors:
- Folder could not be showed.
- Message could not be showed.
- Outlook express could not open this folder. Possible causes are: Low disk space. Low memory.
- Outlook Express Error 0x800420CB: “Message Could Not Be Opened From Outbox Folder”
Features of DBX fix tool:
- Repair broken Outlook Express 5.0, 5.5, 6, 6.0 data files
- Recovery of emails with attachments
- Batch Mode fixing of many *.dbx files
- Fix files from various Outlook Express Identities
- Outlook Express repair from password-protected Identities
- An integrated DBX to EML Converter
- An integrated DBX extractor of messages from Outlook Express folders
The Outlook Express adjusts DBX file procedure helps to repair bad OE Inbox folder in 4 steps:
- Extraction of recoverable items from a broken *.dbx file saving them in the *.eml format with helps of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express
- Making a backup copy of the source *.dbx file
- Making a new folder in Outlook Express
- Automatic transfer of the restored messages to the newly created OE folder
- Easy to use.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Works under high system requirements.
- Process of restoration is very slow.
|Name||Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express|
|Developer||Recovery Toolbox, Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||60|
|OS Support||Windows All|