Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw (download) developed for fixing damaged *.cdr files with CorelDRAW drawing and projects. The CorelDRAW *.cdr file recovery program helps to repair a bad cdr file with these errors:
- Error Reading a CorelDRAW file.
- Error Reading a Suite file.
- Error Opening a Graphics file.
- I/O read error.
- Valid work space path is not found.
- File FileName.cdr contains an invalid fill ID.
- The file is corrupted.
- Error reading a bitmap in the file FileName.cdr.
- Out of memory.
- Error Reading a filename.cdr file.
CorelDRAW recovery program reads damaged *.cdr file various times by using distinct algorithms of CDR repairing. All objects restored from bad sketches are ready to use later for preview on the second page of program.
Features of the CDR repair tool:
- Support restoring *.CDR files of CorelDRAW v.10 and later;
- Restore compressed graphics objects and images;
- Preview of a repaired .cdr file;
- Move and Zoom in the preview of a fixed CDR file;
- Display included.
|Name||Recovery Toolbox for CorelDRAW|
|Developer||Recovery Toolbox, Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Recovery Toolbox for CorelDRAW|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||85|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|