Recovery Toolbox for Access (download) designed for restoring data from broken Microsoft Access databases. The MS Access restoring tool is able of fixing MDB and ACCDB database files.
Recovery Toolbox for Access can extract the next data from broken *.mdb/*.accdb files and helps to fix broken Microsoft Access data files (*.mdb, *,accdb):
- the initial structure of tables (indexes and fields)
- information from database tables
- restoring Access database queries except the ones used in forms and reports
- any accurate relations except the ones used for showing data (relations among the columns of the same table)
The Access file repair program do not recover:
- password protected files.
- Recover MDB and ACCDB file formats.
- Preview the available tables and relations.
|Name||Recovery Toolbox for Access|
|Developer||Recovery Toolbox, Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Recovery Toolbox for Access|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||100|
|OS Support||Windows All|