RasterVect is a great program for those who work with scanned illustrations. With this tool you can convert raster illustrations into vector format. Raster illustration can be imported by scanning the initial paper drawings. The target vector formats (WMF, DXF, EMF, AI and EPS) are supported by most CAD programs that use vector graphics, like AutoCAD, Corel Draw and many others.
RasterVect has four recognition modes:
- Solids: Simple method. Raster pixels converts to solid vector primitives without mixture actions. This approach can be used when needed to open raster picture in vector editor without intricate editing. The vector image in this case has the biggest file size in comparison with other methods.
- Outlines: A vectorization method that creates lines and bezier curves among the borders of connected pixels.
- Filled outlines: the same as previous approach but outlines are filled. Clip art, colored picture, animation, and so on.
- Centerlines: A vectorization way that create lines and arcs along the center of linked pixels. This method also can identify solids and text. It is usually used for electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings, survey maps.
RasterVect also includes: TWAIN compatibility for importing files from any scanners; the capability to maintain the scale of the original paper drawing; numerous raster effects and filters; numerous manual and automatic vector editing options; OCR features.
- Many options and tools.
- A variety of Vector, Raster, Object and Mask tools.
- Doesn't let you save in every format.
|Developer||RasterVect Software | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||2,915|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
RasterVect has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.