With this tiny tool, you simply pick the text you want to translate and then use the hot key (Ctrl+Q to see the translation in the pop-up window or double click on Ctrl to see the translation in the principal window). The software also has the capability to speak text (Ctrl and E) and execute a dictionary search (Win and Q). Also, you can open the general window and type text manually.
Note! The software translates a text by utilizing online translation services, so it requires an Internet connection.
The actual version supports the next translation services:
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
The principal features are:
- Translate text in any program that is compatible with text selection (Microsoft Word, Google Chrome, Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Internet Explorer and others);
- Search in online dictionaries;
- Change the selected text with its translation;
- Instant translation;
- Back translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion and autocomplete;
- History of translations;
- Virtual keyboard.
- Less experienced individuals should find it quite easy to handle.
- It works on any document.
- Paste input is limited.
|Developer||QuestSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||QTranslate Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||274|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
QTranslate Portable has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.