PrintCapture is basically a Windows based program printer and plotter. Even though PrintCapture was developed to replace the printer or plotter commonly used with test equipment, such as logic oscilloscopes, analyzers, and spectrum analyzers, it has also been used in programs that users never anticipated or even knew about. Currently is used with with molding machines, Humphrey Field Analyzers (Humphrey Visual Field Analyzers) used in eye examinations, Hoffman balancing machines, paper handling machines, flight simulators, cotton analyzers to name a few.
- Include images into your project documentation.
- Change your existing printer or plotter.
- Keep more images open at the same time.
- Open and display a file in Epson ESC/P, BMP, GIF, HPGL/2, HPGL, JPG, PCX, PCL, TGA, PNG, or TIF file format.
- Convert pictures to a EPS, BMP, GIF, PCX, JPG, TGA, PNG, or TIF file format.
- Choose a working folder where your pictures will be saved.
- Drag and drop an image into another Windows based program.
- Auto increment image file names for sequential captures.
- Copy an image to Windows' clipboard.
- Edit the image via an external program.
- Print the image on your computer's printer.
- Support for a wide variety of formats.
- Effortlessly capture the images.
|Developer||F&F SoftTools | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||340|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
PrintCapture has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.