It is great for medium to big projects needing an simple to implement and simple to use engineering software. Electrical jobs such as commercial building services, mining operations, industrial plants, as well as power generation, transmission and distribution systems.
PowerNet can computer meshed grid configuration as well as radial kind distribution. Use it to develop and examine electrical systems with numerous voltage levels, from high voltage transmission through to distribution levels down to low voltage utilization voltages.
PowerNet Circuit Analyzer options and features:
- Draw and print unique line diagram.
- Display full device data contains node voltages, branch current, kW, voltage drops, kVA and kVAr flow.
- Assess the repercussion of detached devices and branches on the rest of the circuit.
- Mouse-over display of device electrical data.
- Compute three-phase, line to ground, line to line and double line to ground fault. Include motor contribution to fault.
- Mouse-over display of voltage and current vectors.
- Create or customize device symbols.
- Highlight devices with over current, kVA/kW overload, over or under voltage.
- Print or plot to any Microsoft Windows compatible plotter or printer.
- Use graphics to write notes and add title blocks, legends, logos to the unique line diagram.
- Circuit report format compatible with OpenOffice, MS Word, Mac.
- Highly versatile and easy to use.
- Save time on load flow calculations.
|Name||PowerNet Circuit Analyzer|
|Developer||Megasys Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||PowerNet Circuit Analyzer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||657|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
PowerNet Circuit Analyzer has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.