PortExpert offers you a comprehensive vision of your personal PC cybersecurity. It directly monitors all programs connected to the Internet and offers you all the data you might need to discover potential dangers to your system.
By default view, PortExpert displays the TCP and UDP protocols that are accessing the network, but you do get choice to show local connections and system processes too by using on the buttons located at the bottom of program's interface. And if that's adequate for your examination, you can use the "Freeze Time" feature for the real-time view. It supports automatic recognition of related service: HTTP, FTP, HTTPS etc...
- Monitor the programs using TCP and UDP communications
- User-friendly interface
- Recognizes remote servers (WhoIs service)
- Enable to open containing folder of any applications
- Enable to simply seek for more info online
- Automatic recognition of related service: HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, etc.
- Ability to show and hide system level processes
- Ability to show and hide loopbacks
- Time freeze function
- Light weight and portable version availability.
- Capability to show/hide loopbacks.
- Can't flag malicious process.
- Program's interface could be better.
|Developer||KC Softwares | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||124|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
PortExpert has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.