Use PDFs for good performance help files, software documentation and user manuals. How do you show help files in your programs?
- Today’s program depend on the CHM format. But CHM files are possible vectors for viruses and trojans and are often obstructed by security software.
- The HTML format needs many separate files (images, text, etc.).
- The HLP format was brought in with Microsoft Windows 3.1 and is no longer state of the art. Additionally, the WinHlp32.exe, HLP viewer, is no longer distributed as of Microsoft Windows Vista.
- PDF files are a nice solution, but they need a separate reader. The free Adobe Reader does not allow context-sensitive help and is no longer easy to spread.
- View and open and any PDF file
- Display any page on start-up: Send your users straight to the data they need
- Use named destinations to display the wanted text immediately
- Compatibility for links to external PDF files
- Navigate using bookmarks, links, and page navigation buttons
- Zoom and search
- Simplistic PDF viewer that can be easily included within your apps.
- Benefit from what PDF files can offer for your app's documentation sections.
|Developer||soft Xpansion GmbH & Co.KG | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Perfect DocuReader|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||787|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2003/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
Perfect DocuReader has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.