Pegasus Mail is an e-mail program that functions on computers using Microsoft Windows: it interacts straight with the user, permitting mail to be sent, filed, read, printed and otherwise maneuvered over a graphical interface. The program has a lot of features to offer, the majority of users say that they find the software easy to use despite its richness. Small and quick, the program can be left running all the time on the workstation and contains powerful features to alert the user when new mail arrives.
- Multilingual compatibility - ready to use with completely translated French, German and Italian interfaces, as well as English.
- Safety: Pegasus Mail defends you from even the baddest HTML-borne trojans and virus, and secures your intimacy by preventing web bugs. The program is resistant to *all* the exploits that influence the "other" mailer - browse the mail with confidence.
- See your folders in either a multi-pane manner (like the "other" mailer) or in Pegasus Mail's strong "classic" mode, where each folder has its own window and can be manipulated particularly. Switching among these views is as simple as clicking a button.
- Bayesian filtering
- Mail filtering
- Content control permits you to use complex rules to prevent spam and unwanted mail
- MailMerge permits you to make customized form letters to numerous recipients
- Handles for all main Internet mail-related protocols - POP3, SMTP, LDAP, IMAP4, PH
- SSL Support on all protocols for safer mail access
- Distribution lists permits simple management of big mailing databases
- Assistance for numerous "identities" - easily-selectable groups of preference settings
- Support for numerous users on the same computer as well as on networks.
- More folder formats and the capability to "mount" other users mailboxes on your desktop
- Effective message editor with complete formatting options
- Complete support for the Internet MIME protocol, containing digests and alternative message kinds
- Full HTML mail generation, in a responsible form - no remote pictures, just a good range of tables, pictures and the other formatting you require for real mail.
- Effective, multiple address books with aliasing ("nicknames") and complete user detail records
- Automatic listing of local users
- Multi-user support.
- Easy to navigate.
- No Linux support.
|Developer||David Harris | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Pegasus Mail|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||506|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Pegasus Mail has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.