- Changes and fixed problems in this release
* Fixes a bug that provoked the game "Metro Last Light" to not be accelerated by the GPU on some computers.
- Compatible NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all 9 series, GeForce 8 series, and 100 series to 700 series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Includes the recent PhysX runtime builds to support all PhysX content.
- Note: Some programs may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.1, 2.7.5, 2.7.4, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.3, 2.8.1 and 2.8.4 (needs graphics driver R310 or later).
- Note: For games that are using SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer needs to be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include Clive baker’s Jerich, CellFactor, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Gears of War, Switchball and Velvet Assassin.
- Supports mastery of your GPU PhysX arrangement from the NVIDIA control panel.
- The AGEIA PhysX processors owners should use and install on their system older PhysX system programs like the version 8.09.04.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8 series, 9 series, 100 series, 200 series, 300 series, 400 series, 500 series, 600 series and 700 series GPUs with at least of 256MB graphics memory.
|Version Date||January 09, 2015, 07:39 GMT|
|Developer||nVidia | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||NVIDIA PhysX|
|Last Week Downloads||7|
|All Time Downloads||20,802|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
NVIDIA PhysX has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.