Net Transport (also named NetTransport or NetXfer) is a quicker, exciting and the most strongest downloading manager that you ever saw, now handles most of the pop Internet protocols, like:
- HTTP and HTTPS
- FTP and over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), over SSH (Secure Shell)
- RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
- MMS (Microsoft Media Services)
- RTMP, RTMPE, RTMPT (Real Time Messaging Protocol)
- Inbuilt strong URL-Sniffer
- The embedded powerful "URL-Sniffer" can capture the real video links.
- The malleable Scheduler Manager is also most effective item in NetXfer.
- You can use the embedded URL Sniffer to catch the real URLs for streaming, Flash, etc.
- You can use the embedded but strong File Manager to sort and manage downloaded documents more efficiently.
- Simple multi-user management. You can keep various databases by logging on Microsoft Windows with distinct username.
- FTP reuse mechanism permits you to use one connection to get various documents from the same site.
- The Multiple Proxies mode enables you to add each working thread a distinct proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
- You can change the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to be able to surf at the same time.
- Multilingual compatibility for the user interface.
- Directly parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real URLs.
- Large variety of supported protocols.
- Organize and manage download sessions.
|Version||2.96k Build 720|
|Developer||Exciting Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Net Transport|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||6,303|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Net Transport has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.