Record new tracks while playing along with actual ones:
- Audio (mono and stereo) and/or MIDI tracks.
- VariSpeed: customize pitch of the track to fit your instrument (available in Pro edition).
- Cycle recording: record multiple takes automatically.
Mix the tracks:
- Mixer and Effects automation (available in Pro edition).
- Effect Return or Route Group parts to soundcard outputs (available in Pro edition).
- Use Song Versions to store and recall mixes.
Improve the mix with real time effects:
- Useful effect sidechaining options (available in Pro edition).
- More than 20 high quality audio effects.
- Add, move, remove effects on-the-fly.
- Use VST and AU (Mac) plugins.
Use MIDI to play instruments:
- Multitrack Studio Instruments (Common MIDI sounds).
- Supports third party VSTi and AUi (Mac) plugins.
- Disk streaming Sampler (reads .GIG, .SF2 and .SFZ patches).
- Use external synths and your soundcard's synth.
Fix your mistakes:
- Punch in or out recording.
- Non-destructive audio editing.
- MIDI pianoroll, notation, drum and controller editors.
- Endlesslevels of undo.
Touchscreen support (Microsoft Windows only):
- Complete touchscreen support, no keyboard or mouse needed.
- Windows 8 and Windows 7 multi-touch compatible (especially in the onscreen MIDI keyboard).
- A good-looking clean interface.
- EQ, chorus and other selections sound great, and easy to use.
- Does not support MP3 format in free version.
- Only 3 tracks per song to be recorded.
|Developer||Bremmers Audio Design | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||246|
|OS Support||Win 8/8.1/Vista/XP/7|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
MultitrackStudio has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.