System administrators frequently prefer MSI over a common setup.exe. MSI packages are better adapted for software allocation through Active Directory group policies.
The target public for this software and it's tools is detached in two main groups:
- Software developers who have a setup.exe and want to provide an MSI that wraps their initial setup.exe.
- System administrators with a setup.exe they want to provide as an MSI to client PCs in their organization.
This program supports crossing parameters to the integrated setup executable when staring the MSI package.
You can use the Microsoft Windows Installer tool msiexec.exe to command the installation of an MSI package. The msiexec.exe tool supports a big list of parameters. These parameters are able to make the MSI package install in silent mode where no user input is needed. They can also command if you want to uninstall or install the pack.
- Offers a handy set of parameters.
- The overall performance of the computer is not affected.
- You must install WiX Toolset.
|Developer||exemsi.com | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||MSI Wrapper|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||257|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
MSI Wrapper has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.