Does the planning take place manually and automatically? Both are possible with this application. When you make timetables manually, the program always guides you on how you can plan, eliminate, move the lectures in timetables. You can undo or redo all or picked changes and go back to any older stage. The software steers you clear of issues, and you it is simple to keep track of what is happening in all the other timetables when changes are made to one of them.
An useful utility that is easy to use. This program keeps you secured from making common mistakes: you get great hints and answers to what-if questions, and you can open useful help topics directly from the program or take a look at the tutorials on the website. You can make timetables either directly, or interactively, and in any order you desire. Making adjustments to the planing information or to the constraints even after the plans are finished is easy with the help of Mimosa. The program makes scheduling a malleable task, all the while steering you clear of problems. If you select not to schedule your timetables manually and without the help of the optimization options, the revolutionary possibility to undo or redo actions up to 2.000 times makes scheduling just that much more enjoyable.
- Adjust terms with calendar selectable
- Automatic preemptive conflict verifying
- Restrict lengths user definable
- Restrict planning schema
- Restrict swap from two timetables
- Bookings ready to use for all resources
- Bookmarking and backtracking of changes in timetables
- Bookings for weeks or terms and events
- Bulk scheduling feature
- Colors completely configurable
- Comments for every timetable slot
- Context-sensitive help
- Configurable look and feel
- Conversion from group and personalized timetables
- Copying of events, bookings and timetables across terms or weeks
- Cycling timetables schema
- Event bulk and instant scheduling
- Event and resource duplicate tools
- Event locking
- Event combine and split
- Event split utility
- Event prerequisite checking
- Event structure tree view
- Full of features.
- Create and publish schedules.
|Name||Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed.|
|Developer||Mimosa Software Ltd. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed.|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||588|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. 6.5.9||February 10, 2016 - Latest Version|
|Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. 6.5.8||December 23, 2015|
|Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. 6.4.7||February 16, 2015|
|Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. 6.4.6||January 14, 2015|
|Mimosa Scheduling Software Free Ed. 126.96.36.199||October 29, 2014|