The Microsoft Visio Software Development Kit (SDK) is a comprehensive bundle of samples, libraries, documentation, header files, and tools that will help you in developing solutions for Microsoft Visio 2013.
This package contains the following utilities that will help you with your work:
- Code Samples Library - this is a database containing reusable Visio code samples.
- Flowchart sample application - this tool will assist you in creating a Component Object Model (COM) add-in that will automate the obtaining of a flowchart diagram from an Excel spreadsheet.
- TreeView sample application - this component will help you create hierarchical drawings and their accompanying tree view in MS Visio.
- Office Plan sample application - teaches you how to use the Visio 2013 Drawing Control for creating a program that will use the drawing capabilities of Visio in a Microsoft Windows Form.
- Sample Visual Studio 2012 project – This is a sample project that can serve as a template for creating VSL applications.
- VSTO Add-in sample application - create add-ins using the Microsoft Office development tools that are packed in Visual Studio 2012
- Persistent Events - This is a tool that will provide a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that allows you to add and modify persistent events in active Visio documents
- Event Monitor - A tool that will report and monitor occurred events in a Visio instance, allowing you to debug a solution for handling events.
- Print ShapeSheet - This is a tool that will provide an interface for printing the content of a ShapeSheet
- Solution Publishing - This is an utensil that will enable you to add Visio-specific fields to the PublishComponent table contained by a .msi file (Windows Installer) in order to publish characteristic Visio content.
* Type libraries
The Visio Software Development Kit offers three type libraries that are revealed by Visio. Additionally, support files that will assist C++ developers in automation of Visio are provided.
The Visio SDK (Software Development Kit ) integrates the Save as Web Reference, Visio Automation Reference, Viewer Reference, ShapeSheet Reference, and the XML Schema Reference. This information will help you better understand MS Visio and will ease your work.
Microsoft Visio SDK is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 / 8.1. Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are supported.
|Name||Microsoft Visio SDK|
|Developer||Microsoft Corp. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Microsoft Visio SDK|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||1,154|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Server 2008/Server 2012|
100% CLEAN Certification
Microsoft Visio SDK has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.