This program is a memory checking program that runs a set of memory tests including random numbers, bulk writes, moving inversions, etc.
Memtest86+ boots and starts automatically. It continues running until you stop it, so it's very useful for CPU and memory burn-ins, as well as finding memory issues that only show up after a system has heated up. The user interface, if it could be called such is character-based (DOS-like) and offers you all the information you need to know. If the red color shows up, your memory has some problems; else your memory is fine.
- support for Core i7 Extreme CPU (32nm)
- support for Core i5/i3 (32 nm)
- support for Pentium Gxxxx (32 mn)
- support for Westmere-based Xeon
- preliminary support for Intel Sandy Bridge
- support for AMD 6-cores CPU
- detection for Intel 3200/3210
- installer for USB Key
- Fast, efficient, thorough, free to use.
- Requires BIOS access.
|Developer||Tor Project | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||6,316|
|OS Support||Windows All|