Do you want to protect important files from random deletion or system crash? With @Max SyncUp in place, securing critical files and projects is a simple matter of using the wizard and creating a backup profile. You can save the backups to some local folder, USB drive, NAS, networked computer or place them online to SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server or Google Drive cloud storage. When you find that your local files are broken due to a system problem or a virus attack, you can recover what was lost.
- make backups or synchronize your documents to a local folder, removable USB drive, networked PC or NAS, SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server or Google Drive cloud storage - all fully automatically;
- synchronize two PCs directly over the web or in a local network by using the productive RSync-like algorithm which finds and transfers only the changed pieces of files;
- achieve bi-directional synchronization with the correct processing of any changes and remove old files;
- make hard link based backups in Apple Time Machine style that mixes facilities of complete backups with the effectiveness of accumulative backups;
- preview documents to be processed and adjust automatically designated actions;
- Clean interface.
- Lots of options.
- Limited online backup destinations.
|Developer||@MAX Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||@MAX SyncUp|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||544|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
@MAX SyncUp has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.