LoopAuditioneer is a program that enables users to generate, listen to and calculate loops and cues integrated in .wav file headers. The user can select which ones to keep and simply autosearch for good natural loop points. It's principally intended for audio samples being handled for virtual pipe organs.
- Shows loop and cue information from wav file header
- Listen and choose which loops and cues should be kept
- Save file with chosen loops and cues or save as...
- Add fresh cues and customize actual cue positions
- Add fresh loops and edit actual loops
- Autodetect pitch of sample and save data in file
- Cut and Fade in/out both single file and in batch
- Trim away unused wav information from samples in batch
If you are working with the pre-compiled executables for windows then no extra programs are needed, but the folder layout must be maintained so that the icons will be identified. On Linux, wxWidgets must be there as it's dynamically connected (unicode version). The regular version ready to use in Ubuntu repositories will work just fine. Remember that if you make an application starter the executable must be used in the folder where it exist to discover the icons.
LoopAuditioneer uses a custom variant of libsndfile for file I/O handling that includes a few customizations by Lars Palo to enable for cue handling and accurate MIDIPitchFraction numbers. The customized source is ready to use in the lib-src folder on sourceforge accessible by SVN.
|Developer||Lars Palo | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||207|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
LoopAuditioneer has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.