LibreCAD is a completely inclusive 2D CAD utility that you can download and install for free. There is a big base of happy LibreCAD users worldwide, and it is ready to use in more than 20 languages and for all main operating systems, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux (Mandriva, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Suse ...).
The essential characteristics of Computer Aided Design can be discovered in a tiny and free to use tool named LibreCAD, that offers the tools to make 2D drawings on your Mac, as well as on other important platforms. LibreCAD's principal target are industrial designers or graphic enthusiasts.
When started, LibreCAD shows a window including the working zone and some layer tools. Most categories (like Dimension, Draw, Block, Layer, and others) can also be attained from the menu bar, making the program very easy to use.
LibreCAD is a full with features and mature 2D-CAD program with some really good advantages:
- It's free to use - no worry about license expenses or annual bills.
- No language barriers - it's ready to use in a huge number of languages, with more being added constantly.
- GPLv2 public license
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community driven project: expansion is open to new talent and new ideas, and the program is examined and used daily by a big and committed user community; you, too.
- Offers a diversity of actions.
- You can add as many layers as needed.
- LibreCAD has limited export options.
|Developer||Ries van twisk | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||441|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
LibreCAD has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.