KeyboardLocker undermines the keyboard and leaves the mouse active. An exit expression must be entered before the keyboard is started again.
You can use KeyboardLocker:
- to protect photo kiosks (as used by FujiFilm)
- to fully disable use Ctrl+Alt+Del
- to secure committed servers (like the university print servers)
- to limit both PS/2 and USB keyboard input on Internet and Photo kiosks
- to protect running processes when the keyboard is cleaned by person who cleans and maintains the office
- to stop the keyboard input when the desktop macros are operating
- in a home user climate, to show a DVD to a little child without them ruining your PC.
- Use with Skype to stop toddlers pressing keys during a call.
- Now available as a dual x32 and x64 install
You can start KeyboardLocker instantaneously with Ctrl+Alt+L, and start KeyboardLocker automatically as your computer starts (by moving the KeyboardLocker shortcut into the StartUp folder).
|Developer||DataMystic | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||9,742|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
KeyboardLocker has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.