JSky is a tool used to assess web application vulnerabilities.
Using advanced hacking AI (artificial intelligence), JSky tests the defense of your website to find the sections that require your attention. JSky shows you what a hacker would see if he attacks your website. If you know the danger you can protect yourself.
JSky is a scanner for the next security vulnerabilities of web applications:
- Server bad configuration
- Cross-website scripting
- SQL injection
- Local path disclosure
- Insecure indexing
But JSky is also a handy assessment tool not only a scanner.
- In-depth and advanced SQL injection using Pangolin's engine. JSky uses this engine to precisely detect Web Application Security Vulnerabilities not like others which use Pattern Matching method. Databases include MSSQL, Oracle, Informix, Mysql, Access, DB2, Sybase, Sqlite, PostgreSQL, and others.
- Web Application Security Vulnerability scanner as a modular design, so anyone can share and code their module.
- You don't need to code any program because JSky integrates an internet vulnerability executive parser which means you are able to design a vulnerability by editing a XML file.
- JSky is easy to use, you don't need technical knowledge, you can just click the "start" button.
- JSky will inspect your web application in depth to find any vulnerabilities.
JSky addresses without limitation the following categories of users:
- Website administrators
- Penetration testers
On web security is a must have these days! In IT security world, internet applications security is more important each day. Without web application scanning credit card transactions can be easily exposed. JSky offers a internet security service which helps you match PCI DSS.
|Developer||NOSEC | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||2,949|
|OS Support||Windows All|