You can manage and discover quick your photos with the aid of keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata (tags). It accelerates the process by adding or editing tags with an automatic keyboard input completion and other options.
All tags will be composed into XMP sidecar files and JPhotoTagger's database. The pictures are left intact. JPhotoTagger is open to work with other programs like Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. JPhotoTagger directly reads tags from changed and new sidecar files and updates it's database. You can tag your pictures with e.g. JPhotoTagger and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom both even on various operating systems: JPhotoTagger runs on every operating system if Java is installed.
- File system folders
- Preferred file system folders (user defined and sorted by importance)
- Keywords: Hierarchical and flat organization (list view and tree view)
- Saved Searches
- Photo albums (image collections)
- Smart collections
- Quick search input field in the program's window with auto complete
- Complexer searches with logical operators can be saved:
* Generated via GUI support
* Custom (arbitrary, user typed) SQL for complex queries
- Synonyms can be designated and will be recognized by quick searches
- Thumbnails can be scaled continuously
- Rating stars and keywords can be overlayed to the thumbnails
- Images can be arranged by filenames, metadata and file extensions , e.g. rating, date taken, focal length, ISO value
- Allows you to better organize and manage your photo collection.
- The program supports multiple platforms.
|Developer||Elmar Baumann | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||2,125|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
JPhotoTagger has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.