The JobScheduler is an Open Source program for enterprise level work load automation. JobScheduler is used to start executable files and shell scripts and to use database procedures directly. JobScheduler stores all data in a back-end database administration system.
- Job activities can be restricted to time slots. The JobScheduler is compatible with any number of time slots, which can be customized according to individual needs.
- The JobScheduler enables the assignment of job preferences.
- The locking options avoids that two jobs access the same resource, e.g. database or a file, at the same time.
- Notifications for job execution results per e-mail, customizable logging and monitoring of logs.
- Distinct graphical user interfaces: An integrated interface for job control and an user interface for managing configurations for various JobSchedulers on distinct server systems.
- API to add jobs and job scripts, e.g. for complex conditional processing.
- Scalability can be granted by multiple JS instances.
- Schedule jobs and tasks and easily organize your man power.
- Easy installation process.
- It may not be the most user-friendly application
|Version||1.11.0 RC 6|
|Developer||SOS GmbH | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Job Scheduler|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||196|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Job Scheduler has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.