Java Open Chess is a project developed in Java in NetBeans IDE. The game offers the possibility to play against a friend on local PC and via network connection. There is also an option to play against quite weak PC opponent. Stronger PC opponents will be added soon.
- Two local players game
- One player mode (against CPU)
- Two network players game (as client and as server)
- Tabbed window - every game in particular tab
- Every tab can be both client and server in case of network game
- Load game in chess documentation (in both: short or long syntax)
- Save game in chess documentation (in both: short or long syntax)
- Game clock
- Partly customizable interface (chessboard and pieces)
- Chat during network game
- Move history with move back and move forward in local game and over internet
- Requires Java 1.7 or higher!
|Name||Java Open Chess|
|Developer||Haker-MSL | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Java Open Chess|
|Last Week Downloads||9|
|All Time Downloads||1,020|
|OS Support||Win 8/8.1/Vista/XP/7|
100% CLEAN Certification
Java Open Chess has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.