IOzone is an easy to use filesystem benchmark program. The benchmark creates and measures a suite of file operations. Iozone has been ported to many computers and operates under many operating systems. Iozone is good for performing an extensive filesystem analysis of a vendor’s PC platform. The benchmark tests file I/O performance for the next operations: Read, re-read, write, read backwards, re-write, read strided, fwrite, fread, random read, ,mmap, pread, aio_read, aio_write.
- ANSII C source
- Mmap() file I/O
- POSIX async I/O
- Normal file I/O
- Multiple stream calculation
- Single stream calculation
- Distributed fileserver calculations (Cluster)
- POSIX pthreads
- Multi-process calculation
- Excel importable output for graph generation
- Latency plots
- 64bit compatible source
- Large file compatible
- Stonewalling in throughout tests to remove straggler effects
- Processor cache size customizable
- Selectable measurements with fsync, O_SYNC
- Performs a broad filesystem analysis.
- Performs 13 types of tests.
|Developer||Capps | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||1,743|
|OS Support||Windows All|