The updated variant of the Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox (Intel SSD Toolbox) includes a fresh firmware for the Intel SSD 750 Series. The newest firmware revision is 8EV10174. The newest bootloader revision is 8B1B0131.
The Intel SSD Toolbox is drive administration application that grants you to:
* View actual drive data for Intel Solid State Drives (Intel SSDs), including:
- Model number, size and firmware variant
- Drive state
- Supposed drive life remaining
- SMART features (also usable for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- Identify Device Data (also usable for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
* Improve the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim option
* Improve the performance of an Intel SSD in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) 11.0 or greater.
NOTE: Trim on RAID 0 is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
* Achieve proactive alerts of new Intel SSD Toolbox software variants for Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8 systems
* Renew the firmware on a supported Intel SSDs
* Run fast and complete diagnostic scans to examine the read and write functionality of an Intel SSD
* Verify and tune your system settings for optimum Intel SSD performance, power efficiency, and endurance
* View your system data and hardware configuration, such as central processing unit (CPU), controller name, chipset and driver variants
* Run Safe Erase on a secondary Intel SSD
- Monitor your Intel SSD's performance.
- Optimize SSD performance with the Intel SSD Optimizer.
|Name||Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox|
|Developer||Intel Corp. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||815|
|Filename||Intel SSD Toolbox - v3.3.5.exe|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.