It's great for capturing images that you want to add to your Help system, manuals, online tutorials, presentations, training handouts, Web pages, marketing materials, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to rapidly share a picture perfect representation of anything on your display.
- Image taking from any where on the display or more monitors, in any shape or size.
- New and useful image capture, editing, manipulation and annotation tools. Objects drawn over pictures can now be edited, selected, moved, shown and hidden, removed any time. A new file format saves the items drawn for editing later, or save a common image and have the object "imprinted" on them.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
- NOTE: TextSnap is no longer compatible with new programs using accelerated graphics or working under Microsoft Windows 8.
- TextSnap option to capture editable text from nearly anywhere on the display.
- Take dropdown menus and lists with hotkey option or delayed capture.
- Image stamps, drop shadow, frames, FTP server uploads, free-hand capture, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture - great for professional technical writers who have to snap and document a lot of buttons.
- Embeds with the Microsoft Windows clipboard to automate recurrent tasks.
- Extended Screen Capture.
- TextSnap no longer supported.
|Developer||Hyperionics Technology, LLC | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||10|
|All Time Downloads||3,444|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
HyperSnap has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.