Note: For Network Connections, please read the Setup Poster which came with your HP All-in-One printer for network setup and software installation guidance.
1. Click the Download button.
2. When a new pop-up window is displayed, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in the desired location, possibly a user created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: The file is archived and may take a while to expand and start.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
|Name||HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver|
|Version Date||April 29, 2015, 14:37 GMT|
|Developer||Hewlett Packard | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver|
|Last Week Downloads||42|
|All Time Downloads||172,506|
|OS Support||Win 8.1/Vista/XP/7/8|