Highlight is a lightweight utility that will help you convert source code to formatted text with syntax highlighting. The software will color the highlighted text text in various programming languages, including ODT, TeX, LaTeX, HTML, XHTML, BBCode, RTF, and SVG. The program includes up to 80 color themes that will allow you to change its appearance according to your wishes.
Highlight is also able to recognize nested languages and offers an extensible Plug-In interface that will let you tweak syntax parsing or coloring. It also supports more than 180 programming languages and provides indentation and reformatting of C++, C#, C and Java source code. Additionally, the program packs themes and language definitions in the form of Lua scripts.
- Coloured output in XHTML, HTML, RTF, TeX, ODT, LaTeX, SVG and BBCode format
- Available 195 programming languages
- Contains 80 colour themes
- Syntax elements are designated as regular expressions or plain string lists
- Recognition of nested languages
- Customizable keyword groups
- Reformatting or indentation of C++, C, C# and Java source code
- Interface for plugins to adjust syntax parsing and coloring
- GUI, CLI and Lib builds available
- Platform independent
- Supports multiple platforms.
- Includes plug-ins for integration with Total Commander and Notepad++.
|Developer||Andre Simon | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||6|
|All Time Downloads||2,356|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Highlight has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.