HeidiSQL is a trustworthy and useful program developed for web developers using the well known MySQL server, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL databases. It enables you to browse and customize data, make and edit tables, views, operations, triggers and planned events. Also, it allows you to export structure and information to SQL file, clipboard or alternative servers.
- Free to use for everyone, OpenSource since 9 years of active development.
- Connect to numerous servers in one window
- Link to servers via commandline
- Link via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Make and edit tables, views, saved routines, planned events and triggers.
- Create nice SQL-exports, pack these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server or database straight to another server or database
- Administrate user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as HTML, CSV, XML, LaTeX, SQL, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and customize table-data using a convenient grid
- Mass edit tables (move to db, adjust engine, collation etc.)
- Mass-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Create queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat messy SQL
- Monitor and terminate client-processes
- Find particular text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Enhance and fix tables in a batch style
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your actual connection settings
- Clear and intuitive interface.
- Compatible with SQL Server and MySql.
- Lack of support for Oracle.
|Developer||Ansgar Becker | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||354|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
HeidiSQL has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.