Halite is a C++ BitTorrent software based on the great libtorrent library designed by Arvid Norberg. The software also relies massively on the Boost libraries.
- File selection and/or file priority specifications.
- Administrated torrent queue system.
- Disk cache assistance.
- Magnet URI assistance.
- Supports Magnet URI torrents.
- Trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol).
- µTorrent style multi-tracker announcing.
- Protocol Encryption assistance.
- IP filtering with eMule style ipfilter.dat import.
- Translations of the user interface into a number of languages with the help of volunteers.
- Minimize to tray with transfer rate summary.
- Complete Unicode support with UTF-8 and native Microsoft Windows wide-char strings.
- Login assistance where tracker needs it.
- Capability to edit trackers designated in the torrent.
- Capability to make torrent files.
- Port forwarding and randomisation (UnPlug and Play or NAT-PMP).
- Transfer rate and connection restrictions both global and per-torrent.
- Shutdown planner.
- Open source.
- UI could be improved.
|Version||0.4.0.4 Revision 1278|
|Developer||eoinocal | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||3,392|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Halite has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.