GPU Caps Viewer is an OpenGL and OpenCL graphics card program for Microsoft Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64-bit). This application offers the next options:
- fast view of the graphics configuration (graphics card and GPU type, size of video memory, drivers variant)
- display of the principal OpenGL abilities (OpenGL version, number of texture units, texture size, etc.)
- display of OpenCL API assistance and extensions.
- display of the OpenGL extensions handled by your graphics card or display of all present OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you own. For each extension, you can open its description webpage ready at the OpenGL Extension Registry or at NVIDIA's OpenGL Extensions spec. Very useful for graphics developers!
- showing NVIDIA CUDA level support
- shows the system configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of system memory, operating system, PhysX version
- shows the GPU core temperature
- GPU Burner or Stability Test: enables to overheat the GPU in order to examine the graphics card stability.
- complete report in text and XML format. This type of report is great for developers who require an outline of the customer graphics system (for support purposes for example).
- graphics card validation: your graphics card information is sent to oZone3D.Net server and in return you obtain a link on the validation page.
- Quick deployment and simple interface.
- Various info categories available.
|Name||GPU Caps Viewer Portable|
|Developer||Jerome Guinot | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||GPU Caps Viewer Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||335|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
GPU Caps Viewer Portable has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.