GPS track is an ordered series of points with longitude, latitude, time, date, and maybe some other parameters.
Unfortunately coordinates gathered from a receiver are not accurate. GPS errors are troubled by a number of reasons that cannot be removed. For example the one who receives can show some motion while standing still.
GPS Track Editor is able to help you to clean up your tracks. Some changes are processed directly but you can always command the conclusion and edit a part of the track manually.
- Open and save tracks (NMEA, GPX, Magellan SD are compatible).
- Show the trajectory of your movement.
- Customize track structure and rename segments.
- Track point refine by parameter limitation.
- Manually removing, moving points, inserting, work with pieces of a track or a suite of tracks.
- Merge or blend several tracks into one.
- Very useful tool if you have large GPS tracks.
- Well organized interface for complex tasks.
- Novices could have a hard time getting along with it.
|Name||GPS Track Editor|
|Developer||MapSphere | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||GPS Track Editor|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||274|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
GPS Track Editor has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.