GetFolderSize is a comprehensive software that will analyze your hard drive and help you determine which directories and programs are taking up large amounts of hard disk space. It will display data like total size and the number of subfolders and files contained by folders.
GetFolderSize has a fast scan algorithm, allowing you to quickly discover the size of folders, whether they are stored locally, on CD/DVD media, or shared across a network. GetFolderSize empowers you to scan an unlimited amount of files and folders, print folder trees, see the file size in various measure units (Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte and Gigabyte), or to save information in a text file.
GetFolderSize supports Unicode characters and is able to scan long file and folder paths (up to 32 000 characters). GetFolderSize is 100% free, both for private and commercial use.
Please note that the portable version of GetFolderSize does not support MS Windows 2000 and Windows XP without Service Packs installed.
- The tool scans all kinds of storage gadgets available by drive letter or network path
- Free to use for private and commercial use
- Generate a report of the most aged files on your hard drive
- Distinct Themes to change the user interface to fit your personal preferences
- Embedded drive explorer
- Displays the number of file and/or folder of all documents and subfolders
- Assistance for file or folder names including Unicode characters
- Shows the file or folder size in Kilobytes, Bytes,Megabytes or Gigabytes
- Simply open documents with the appropriate application via double click
- Export a report as a XML file
- Start folders or documents from the reports in Windows Explorer
- Scan file or folder paths with a general length of almost 32.000 characters
- Displays the Microsoft Windows properties dialog for folders and files in the reports
- Save a report as a particular HTML file with a sortable table
- Open GetFoldersize and scan folders straight from the windows explorer context menu
- Start GetFoldersize via command line and scan numerous folders: "folder1", "folder2"...
- Scan an limitless number of documents and folders
- Generate a report of the tiniest documents on your hard drive
- Generate a report of the biggest folders on your hard drive
- Save a report as a CSV document
- Save a report as a Microsoft Excel file
- Save a report as a TXT document
- Embedded file explorer
- Generate a report of the recent documents on your hard disk
- Eliminate folders or files in the reports
- Generate a report of the biggest files on your hard drive
- Generate a report of all documents and folders grouped by owner
- Generate a report of all documents grouped by file extension
- Very fast.
- Create lists with the largest files, hard links, and junctions.
- Creates context menu entries for all folders.
|Developer||Michael Thummerer Software Design | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||792|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
GetFolderSize has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.