GenScriber is a transcription editor for church records, census records, birth, baptisms, marriage, burials, index records etc.
GenScriber is developed to be instinctive and easy to use. The interface is composed of various resizable windows within a single principal window.
GenScriber is a stable, non-volatile information input program, developed for a specific purpose.
The problems linked with using spreadsheets for genealogical information input do not apply here. All cell inputs are alphanumeric. No premises are made about the data kind.
Unless you determine a special action on a column, all information input remains just like you entered it.
- Tabulated data (spreadsheet style) format with fulltext field option.
- Data (worksheet) files are always csv.
- Import and Export for FreeBMD, FreeREG, or FreeCEN file formats.
- Image files may be png, jpg, tif, bmp,gif or pdf.
- Pictures may be negated, grayscaled, rotated and zoomed, with adjustments for contrast, sharpness and tint.
- Split window system to enable simple positioning of image and worksheet.
- Language support.
- Simple template system.
- Scripting language for advanced users.
- Save projects as CSVs or PDFs.
- Apply simple grayscale effects to improve readability.
|Developer||Les Hardy | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||428|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
GenScriber has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.