FreeFileSync is a free and easy to use application that will help you compare and sync your directories and files on all major platforms, such as Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. The program will help you save precious time and will increase your productivity. You can easily configure and perform backup tasks while receiving visual feedback during the process.
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders
- Copy locked files (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions
- Binary file comparison
- Configure handling of Symbolic Links
- Automate sync as a batch job
- Process multiple folder pairs
- Comprehensive and detailed error reporting
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse)
- Copy NTFS security permissions
- Support long file paths with more than 260 characters
- Fail-safe file copy
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Expand environment variables like %USERPROFILE%
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks)
- Native 64-bit support
- The utility allows you to easily backup your files.
- The program is able to detect any conflict.
|Developer||FreeFileSync.org | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||12|
|All Time Downloads||2,403|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
FreeFileSync has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.