FIRE is a complete fire premises risk administration and risk analysis tool, developed to be used by both the safety professional employees and those with part time safety authority. FIRE as a risk evaluation program has a main objective to lower the overall danger to employers and employees by creating fire premises risk management easier, smaller bureaucratic and more efficient.
FIRE as a fire premises risk evaluation management program offers counseling for the safety professional and risk inspectors from the main risk evaluation planning stage, done to advice on undertaking the risk evaluation, documenting the findings and making reports.
- Sources of Combustible Materials
- Sources of Ignition
- Consideration to those at Risk
- Policy, Procedures and Instructions
- The Building Occupants
- Fire Precautions Management
- Means of Escape
- Maintenance of actual systems
- Reduce the overall risk to employees and employers.
- Provides counselingfor the safety professional and risk evaluators.
Download the free FIRE - Premises Risk Assessment Management