FileMenu Tools is an utility that you can use to personalize the Explorer right click menu. It can be simply installed and customized, even by less qualified users.
The user interface of the program is based on a common window with an instinctive layout. So, you can manage entries when it comes to context menu commands, Send To menu, and commands of other software.
FileMenu Tools enables you to integrate commands, submenus or separators, as well as delete entries from the list. But you are also allowed to reconfigure common properties when it comes to the action, description, menu text, element types, icon, file extensions, drives, folders, working folder, modifier keys, arguments, multiple instances, and administrative mode.
The essential features are the following:
- Add some integrated utilities that perform tasks on files and folders.
- Add custom commands which will trigger a specific action. The likely actions are the following:
* Run external programs
* Copy and move to a particular folder
* Remove specific file types
* Send the picked files as attachments to e-mail recipients
* Rename the picked documents using a set of rules
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu
- Enable and disable commands which are added by other programs to the context menu
- Customized menus.
- Overwhelming to beginners.
|Name||FileMenu Tools Portable|
|Developer||LopeSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||FileMenu Tools Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||73|
|OS Support||Win 8.1/10/Vista/8/7|