- Archives all the events created for changes made in the file server in a central repository.
- Audit all configuration adjustments made to NetApp filers and Microsoft Windows File Servers.
- Generates real time alerts on all the important changes made in Microsoft Windows file servers and NetApp filers.
- Creates a number of pre-defined reports on file server events.
- Clear and to the point reports on adjustments made to Files, Folders, and Permissions to Microsoft Windows File Servers and NetApp Filers.
- Enables filtering pre-defined reports based on various criteria like Date or Time, User Name, File Server Name, Event Status, Event Name, and Process Name.
- Enables scheduling automatic generation and transfer of reports to designated email addresses.
- Collects and stores actions as per configured audit policies.
- Creates needed audit policies based on a number of attributes like monitoring time, File Server name, file name, drive, directory, process, file type, and events.
- Exports generated reports in .PDF, .DOC, HTML, and .TXT file formats.
- Enables grouping reports based on numerous parameters like User, Date, PC and Event.
- Offers an easy to use, self-descriptive, intuitive, user-friendly GUI that makes File Access Auditing a very easier task.
|Name||File Access Auditing|
|Developer||File Access Auditing | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||File Access Auditing|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||84|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/98/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
File Access Auditing has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.