FET is open source free program for automatically planing the timetable of a school, high school or college. It uses a rapid and useful timetabling algorithm.
- FET is free to use software, licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 or newer. You can freely copy, use, customize and redistribute it
- Localized to en_US (US English), ca (Catalan), ar (Arabic), da (Danish), cs (Czech), de (German), es (Spanish), el (Greek), eu (Basque), fr (French), fa (Persian), gl (Galician), hu (Hungarian), he (Hebrew), id (Indonesian), lt (Lithuanian), it (Italian), mk (Macedonian), nl (Dutch), ms (Malay), pl (Polish), ro (Romanian), pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese), ru (Russian), si (Sinhala), sq (Albanian), sk (Slovak), sr (Serbian), tr (Turkish), uz (Uzbek), uk (Ukrainian), vi (Vietnamese), zh_CN (Chinese Simplified) and zh_TW (Chinese Traditional) (incompletely for some languages)
- Completely automatic generation algorithm, enabling also semi-automatic or manual allocation
- Platform independent achievement, enabling running on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac and any system that Qt supports
- Malleable modular XML format for the input file, enabling editing with the XML editor or manually.
- Import and export from CSV format
- The created timetables are exported into XML, HTML and CSV formats
- Malleable students structure, organized into sets: groups, years and subgroups. FET enables coinciding years and groups and non-coinciding subgroups. You can even determine exclusive students (as separate sets)
- Restrictions for the algorithm:
* Highest total number of hours (periods) per day: 60
* Highest number of working days per week: 35
* Highest total number of teachers: 6000
* Highest total number of sets of students: 30000
* Nearly unlimited number of subjects
* Nearly unlimited number of activity tags
* Highest number of activities: 30000
* Highest number of rooms: 6000
* Highest number of buildings: 6000
* Chance of adding more teachers and students sets for every activity. (it is possible also to have no teachers or no students sets for an activity)
* Nearly unlimited number of time constraints
* Nearly unlimited number of space constraints
- You can get quite a sophisticated timetable.
- Able to find a good timetable easily.
|Developer||Liviu Lalescu | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||778|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
FET has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.