FBCacheView is an east to use tool that scans the cache of your browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome), and displays all pictures displayed in Facebook pages that you earlier visited, including profile photos, images uploaded to Facebook, and photos taken from other sites. For every Facebook photo, the program will display the following information: Image URL, Web browser name and version, date/time of the image, image type, image file size, visit time, and external URL (For pictures taken from another site).
System Requirements And Limitations
- This program works in any version of Microsoft Windows, starting from Microsoft Windows XP and up to Microsoft Windows 8.
- The next browsers are compatible: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, SeaMonkey, and Google Chrome. Opera is not compatible because it stores the JPEG pictures in Webp format.
- FBCacheView won't work if you set your browser to clear the cache after closing it.
- It's suggested to close all windows of your browser before using FBCacheView, to make sure that all cache files are saved to the disk.
- Automatically stores Facebook photos.
- Free to use and portable.
|Developer||NirSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||278|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
FBCacheView has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.