FBackup has an easy to use interface and guides you over the process of defining a backup task using a friendly wizard that asks you:
- The location where you want to save the backup (the destination).
- What do you want to backup (the sources).
- When do you want to use the backup (you can plan it to run directly or run it manually).
- How do you want to use the backup (using complete backup that zips the files, or mirror backup that doesn't zip them).
After a backup task is determined, you can run it by using the Backup button or if you add a scheduler it will run directly. FBackup can simply back up sources from local disks to destinations such as USB or Firewire linked devices or mapped network locations. It makes either zip files, or exact copies of the initial sources without any compression.
- Great design.
- Easy to use.
- Only keeps 1 version of backup.
|Developer||Softland | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||4,132|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
FBackup has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.