digiCamControl is a lightweight utility that helps you save precious time allowing you to transfer your images directly form your camera to PC. The program also lets you control your camera remotely, via the USB cable. The image can be captured by triggering the release button on camera body or remotely from your PC.
digiCamControl allows you to perform bracketing with various shutter speeds or exposure values. In addition, you can use the program to capture time-lapse images and create time-lapse video.
digiCamControl lets you view your photos in full screen, manage several profiles or see photo information such as histogram and EXIF data. The application can be remotely controlled via a web browser, smartphone, or tablet.
- Control the camera settings remotely from your Microsoft Windows PC via USB.
- Start image capture via the release button on the camera or remotely from your PC.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting pictures displayed on the PC monitor.
- Shoot a series of bracketed pictures with a random shutter speed, aperture and exposure value.
- Use the complex interval meter to make a series of time lapse pictures.
* Start and Stop daily with selectable week days
* Start and Stop at a determined date and hour
* Capture with more cameras
* Make a script for each capture intervals
- Administrate more session profiles.
- View histogram and picture metadata.
- Review images in full screen.
- Administrate camera presets (saved camera settings).
- Numerous camera support, you can control more linked cameras at the same time, triggering photo capture in parallel, or one by one.
- Connect Nikon camera via WiFi connection using
* WiFi router with modified firmware using DSLRDASHBOARDSERVER
* WU-1a and 1b adapter
* Using camera integrated WiFi
- Complex file and folder naming
- Make a back-up copy for the captured pictures
- Auto export plugins
* Ftp transfer
* Copy photo to a specified location
* Post to a Facebook album
* Send via Email
* Transform photo
* Overlay (text or image)
- Lets you view histogram and photo metadata information.
- Can be remotely controlled via a web browser, smartphone, or tablet.
|Version Date||August 09, 2016, 12:52 GMT|
|Developer||Duka Istvan | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||494|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
digiCamControl has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.