Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent tool for Window,s Linux, OS X, Unix. It uses libtorrent in its backend and features numerous user-interfaces including: GTK+, console and web. It has been developed using the client server model with a daemon method that handles all the bittorrent actions. The Deluge daemon is capable to run on headless computers with the user-interfaces being capable to link remotely from any system.
Deluge features a rich plugin group; in fact, most of Deluge's capabilities are available in the form of plugins.
Deluge was developed with the intention of being unobtrusive and lightweight.
Deluge is not developed for any desktop and will work very good in KDE, GNOME, XFCE and more.
- Core and UI split enabling Deluge to run as a daemon
- Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
- Web UI
- Console UI
- GTK+ UI
- BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
- Mainline DHT
- Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
- FAST protocol extension
- uTorrent Peer Exchange
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Web seed
- Proxy support
- Private Torrents
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Adjustable bandwidth scheduler
- Password protection
- RSS (via Plugin)
- Other libtorrent features
- Includes lots of useful features.
- It's lightweight, reliable and easy to use.
|Developer||Deluge Team | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||5,088|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Deluge has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.