CrossFont for Microsoft Windows is able to convert TrueType or PostScript Type1 fonts among Macintosh and computer platforms and transform Type 1 to OpenType. Modify menu related names in OpenType and TrueType fonts. Features contain Zip archive compatibility, font preview, drag and drop, automatic file recognition, folder searching, font outlines and hinting are conserved, OS X dfont support.
Most of the options are pretty easy to understand and you are required to decide the source and the output formats, with numerous options to pick from.
For example, you can transform Mac TrueType fonts, PC PS Type 1 fonts, Mac PS Type 1 fonts, ASCII Font Metric, ASCII PS Type 1 Font and OpenType and TrueType fonts, while the compatible output formats include AFM, TTF, INF, PFA or OTF.
- Change PostScript Type 1 fonts to OpenType CFF format for PC and Macintosh.
- Change PostScript Type 1 fonts from Windows and Macintosh.
- Change TrueType fonts from Windows PC and Macintosh.
- Create missing supporting font files (PFM, AFM, INF, PFA, etc.).
- Assistance for OS X data fork fonts (.dfont).
- Handles reading Stuffit (.sit, .sea) and Zip archives.
- Preview fonts before transformation.
- Character outlines, hinting and metrics are conserved between platforms.
- Drop font documents and folders onto principal window for easy conversion.
- Directly search folders and subfolders for compatible font files.
- Directly assigns kerning if it exists.
- Make font families.
- Batch convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts.
- The interface is a bit too simple.
|Developer||Acute Systems | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||1,583|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
CrossFont has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.