The MarshallSoft Client or Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication constituent DLL library used to generate server and client software that can communicate with each other among any TCP or IP or UDP or IP network like the Internet and local area network.
- Compatible with TCP or IP and UDP or IP protocols.
- Can be used to generate client and server programs.
- Supports one time passwords for enhanced security.
- Can encrypt or decrypt data and files being transmitted.
- Can receive and send data buffers or complete files.
- Compatible with challenge response authentication.
- Can send a Microsoft Windows message when a connection is ready to accept.
- Can send a Microsoft Windows message when arriving data is ready to be read.
- Servers can handle more connections together.
- Compatible with secure and private messaging.
- Build chat server and clients.
- Build client and server file transfer
- Build client programs to talk to TCP servers (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, HTTP, DNS)
- Build SMTP proxy software extracting a copy of all recipient addresses
- Build POP3 proxy software that filters for Spam
- Build HTTP proxy used to filter content
- Decide the highest number of connections that the server will obtain.
- Enables multiple servers and clients to run in the same time.
- Can be used from graphical user interface mode and console mode programs.
- Supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Compatible with all forms of Alaska Xbase++ 1.3 and above.
- A great selection of Xbase++ example software with complete source code bundled.
- Does not rely upon support libraries. Makes calls to Microsoft Windows API functions only.
- Free updates for one year.
- License cover-up all programming languages.
|Name||Client/Server Comm Lib for Xbase|
|Developer||MarshallSoft Computing | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Client/Server Comm Lib for Xbase|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||665|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Client/Server Comm Lib for Xbase has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.