Just click the notification icon in the taskbar tray zone to personalize brightness and contrast,
much more comfortable and quicker than manually trying to adjust it with monitor-buttons.
The notification icon notifies you about the display values, you just look at the icon to verify if the required values are already set.
- Offers assistance for shortcut icon link command-line arguments, for instance b20 c30 sets first display brightness 20 and contrast 30 b+6 c-8 raises the actual brightness by 6 and lowers the actual contrast by 8 2 c55 b40 sets second display contrast 55 and brightness 40 v90 sets volume to 90%, v+10 raises volume by 10%, v -8 lowers volume by 8% m for mute volume, u for unmute volume. x for turning off monitor.
- Besides you can make popup menu entries for making command-lines.
- Also you can designate hot keys for starting such command-line arguments,
- Therefore more stronger than desktop icon link shortcut keys.
- Hot keys are working even in full screen videoplayers and games,
- Numerous arguments are possible up to 259 chars, lower and uppercase and spaces are optional
The portable installer can be used from any location without installation, supports autostart. Needs at least Microsoft Windows 7 and Display Data Channel (DDC) compatible devices. You are enabled to use and spread this application for free.
- Unobtrusive system tray program.
- Assign hotkeys to custom profiles.
|Developer||Mapini | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||67|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/10|
100% CLEAN Certification
ClickMonitorDDC has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.