The program offers:
- Fast response
- Graceful, and complex interface
- Simple configuration, intuitive operation
- A lot of useful features
- Robustness and stability
The appearance and user interface are created to be familiar to new users coming from other well known email clients, as well as capable users. Nearly all commands are ready to use with the keyboard.
The messages are handled in the standard MH format, which features quick access and information protection. You will be able to add your emails from nearly any other email client, and export them just as comfortably.
Claws Mail contains all of the features you'd expect, such as:
- Diversified accounts
- Threaded display
- Mime attachments
- SSL over SMTP, POP3, IMAP4rev1 and NNTP protocols
- Usenet news posting and reading
- GnuPG support (with GPGME)
- User-defined headers
- Color labels
- More MH folder support
- Mbox import and export
- External editor
- Automated mail checking
- Message queueing and drafting
- Clickable URIs
Some of the Claws Mail plugins are:
- AddressKeeper: Enables automatically adding recipients' email addresses to the address book when writing or replying to emails.
- AttRemover: Grants eliminating attachments from collected emails.
- AttachWarner: Alerts when the user creates a message refers to an attachment in the message without adding any documents to the message.
- FetchInfo: Adds data about account, reception time, etc in headers.
- BSFilter: A bayesian anti-spam plugin.
- Fancy: Shows HTML emails.
- Libravatar: Displays libravatar and gravatar profiles' pictures or a dynamically created or predefined alternative.
- ManageSieve: This plugin allows the users to manage Sieve filters on servers that are compatible with the ManageSieve protocol.
- Notification: Offers numerous methods to alert the user of new and unread email.
- PGP and S/Mime plugins: Grants digital signature or encryption handling.
- RSSyl: Enables you to read your preferred newsfeeds in Claws. RSS 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds are actually supported.
- SpamReport: Allows the users to report spam messages to different services (SpamCop, spam-signal.fr, Debian's mailing-lists spam handlers)
- TNEF Parser: Reading application and ms-tnef attachments.
- Great folder management.
- Very fast.
- Hard to setup new accounts.
|Developer||Claws Mail | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Claws Mail|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||221|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Claws Mail has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.